Moncalvo Tourist Information Office (Moncalvo Monferrato)
Low Season: January - April
Saturday and Sunday, 10:30 - 12.30
High Season: May-December
Saturday and Sunday, 10:30 - 12:30 and 15:30 - 17:30
Moncalvo Monferrato Tourist Office offers a vast amount of paper material to visit the smallest city in Italy, including:
- "Moncalvo instructions for use" booklet (free);
- City map with points of interest and short descriptions (free);
- Advertising material with local events (free of charge);
- Advertising material of the National Fairs of Truffle and Fat Ox (free).
- Guided visits to churches (payment / offer);
- Visit to the civic museum, in Via Caccia 5 (payment / offer)
Tourist visit of Moncalvo
The volunteers of the tourist office of Moncalvo offer the escort service to the panoramic, historical and architectural points of Moncalvo.
You can take advantage of the service by booking at: 3341052754
The visit lasts about an hour.
Reservation is mandatory and availability is guaranteed on the opening days of the tourist office.