Associazione Culturale "Guglielmo Caccia 'detto il Moncalvo' e Orsola Caccia" ETS APS
The main artistic heritage of the city of Moncalvo appears to be constituted by the masterpieces of Guglielmo Caccia known as 'Il Moncalvo' (Montabone 1568 - Moncalvo 1625) and his daughter Orsola Maddalena (Moncalvo 1596 - 1676) which embellish the Church of San Francesco with the adjacent Parish Museum and the Church of Sant'Antonio Abate: more than twenty works that make the city of Moncalvo the largest art gallery in the so-called “Raffaello del Monferrato”.
In addition to these buildings it is necessary to mention the Diocesan sanctuary of Santa Teresa di Calcutta (formerly the church of the Madonna delle Grazie), housed in an eighteenth-century building by Magnocavalli.
Visits to the churches of Moncalvo and to the masterpieces of the city of Moncalvo are handled by volunteers from the Associazione Culturale Guglielmo Caccia 'detto il Moncalvo' e Orsola Caccia.
The churches can be visited only by reservation by contacting the Guglielmo Caccia association directly.